[Blindmath] Looking for a particular type of person to ask questions

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 17:52:51 UTC 2015

Hi Tim,

I just wanted to add that I found your last message interesting for
two reasons: First, I've always found programming easy to understand
while mathematical proofs often remind me of extremely long run-on
sentences. If my fingers lose their place in that equation that spans
7 lines, I'm finished. Second, this is the first semester where I'm
required to program with a partner, and I'm struggling to wrap my mind
around how we will communicate. I think your comments were useful.

Amanda