[Blindmath] Strategies for Visually Impaired Students

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Sat Feb 7 19:08:53 UTC 2015

I use large print and for math, personally,  I prefer no lines on the
paper. I am a computer science student so several of math courses.

For tests I have DRC large print my test plus I have the CCTV since their
large print isn't usually large enough for math. I use blank paper to do my
work.

Suzanne