[Blindmath] technology frustration with my mathlab.com

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at Colorado.EDU
Thu Feb 12 17:12:29 UTC 2015

I'm going to concur with Derek.  Pearson has been great about working with us, but we were use WebAssign, not MyMathLab.  Your coordinator or whoever you work with on your campus should be able to make contact with Pearson about this issue and get it resolved.  In our case, we had an actual math person and programmer assigned to work with the particular course material, and they gave us files that could be used.  We were quite impressed, and even though it wasn't perfect, it was so much better than what we'd had to work with before.  Derek was getting the same exact problems that the other students were getting, rather than different problem sets, and that, to us, was critical.

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Coordinator
Disability Services
University of Colorado Boulder