[Blindmath] accessible talking calculators

Brian Richwine blrichwine at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 20:07:47 UTC 2015

We've provided a talking version of the TI-36X calculator to students in
the past. It is a modified version of the calculator that a 3rd party
makes. The company that provides them is called Orion. Here is a link to
the product info: http://www.orbitresearch.com/orion_details.php

The students were able to take statistics courses. It has scientific
functions and basic statistics features built into it.

-Brian