[Blindmath] accessible talking calculators

kroskos at cox.net kroskos at cox.net
Fri Feb 13 19:50:56 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am trying to navigate the first of two required math classes in an online setting. I find that my simple talking calculator is not sufficient for certain functions such as square roots, exponents and logs. Is there such a thing as a talking calculator with advanced features, and if so, where can I find one, and how much might it cost. I am realizing that in the class I need to take next, there may be many advanced calculations required.

Thanks for any input.

Kathy