[Blindmath] Mathematics using handwriting

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 23:17:42 UTC 2015

That example is specifically why I don't use a reader. The only exception is that if my professor offers to be a reader for my test, I will do that because my professor will be able to describe the graph correctly so that I won't receive false information.another problem is the cumin readers parentheses, fractions, and other things that can make the equation read completely differently.

Sabra Ewing