[Blindmath] excell and formulas

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 01:42:32 UTC 2015

Hello all:
I'm new on this list.
My name is Jorge, I'm 20, about to enter college this spring with a
major in finance.
I'm writing with a few questions.
First of all, has anyone on here ever used excel for math?
Specifically, has anyone studied or is anyone studying finance?
If so, can you please email me off list?
Secondly, has anyone played around with the TI90 calculator?--I think
that's its name--the talking calculator that the APH released sometime
last year.
If so, is it useful for classwork?
Do you get enough out of the audio signals for the formation of
graphs, specially parabolas and the like?

--
Thank you.

Jorge A. Paez

Email: jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com

Number: 917-755-0349

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jorgeapaez

Member National Federation of the Blind, National Federation of the
Blind of Florida, and Florida Assosiation of Blind Students.
Changing what it means to be blind, and raising the bar of exelence
higher every day.

Warning:
This email may contain privileged and or confidential information. Any
transmition, or reproduction of this email by any party is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please reply to this
message and let the sender know, and destroy all copies of the
messages and any attachments contained therein.