[Blindmath] Looking for assistance in developing a college physics lab

Gabriela Moats gmoats at haverford.edu
Fri Jan 23 21:27:53 UTC 2015

Hello,
Haverford College (located near Philadelphia, PA) is looking for someone to
develop accessible versions of physics lab in the course "Electronics and
Waves" for a blind physics major. The course will take place next Fall
2015, so we would like the bulk of the preparation to occur this Spring
semester. We are looking for someone with a graduate degree in physics, and
preference will be given to those with experience in lab development and/or
accessibility. We are open to both on-site and remote contributors. Salary
and hours are negotiable. Please contact us for more information (
hc-ods at haverford.edu).

Thank you,

Gabriela Moats

--