[Blindmath] Reeding and Understanding Maths equations formulas and statistics and also graphs

raaju bidhwin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 11:14:16 UTC 2015

Hello boss, for the graph there is a software called math tracks, which can
play the sound of any graphs you've made, and its free. Try to google it.
For the statistics, don't know what other doing, I'm doing stats on excel.
For the equation and formula, I'm using another simple device called tailer
frame.