[Blindmath] Reeding and Understanding Maths equations formulas and statistics and also graphs

REKHA REVATHY rekharevathy2012 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 09:47:44 UTC 2015

Dear all I am Revathy from India.
I am doing my MA in Economics.
Statistics, and Econometrics including others some important and
compelssery courses.
For BA I was regular student and I could get the help of my friends
and teachers to learn these courses.
But now I am distant learner and parrants also couldn't help me.
I am having my exams in June 2015 before that I have to do assignments
and learn also.
Need help in finding any way to reed and understand equations
notations formulas and graphs which are important.
Revathy