[Blindmath] accessible, searchable pdf generated from LaTeX, possible?

Hajas Dániel d.hajas.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 08:28:25 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Thank you for all the tipps and suggestions. I will see what can be done to be good for everyone.

Chris, thanks for the tipp regarding changing the order of reading in Adobe. I never thought it might influence anything so didn't change it so far. It gives a significantly better readablility with JAWS for normal text.

Bests,
Daniel