[Blindmath] Visually Impaired Students Needed for Research Study

Lynn Reed iamlvr at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 15:18:35 UTC 2015

That is the most rude and hurtful response I have EVER seen on this blog. WTH???
Why would someone that is not blind need a screen reader for math?? If you are not trying to help the blind then what are you doing on this blog??

What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.
----Ralph Waldo Emerson