[Blindmath] Visually Impaired Students Needed for Research Study

derek riemer Derek.Riemer at Colorado.EDU
Fri Mar 13 15:25:24 UTC 2015

+1. Please note that the person who replied with the nasty post is not
the person who is doing the study. I don't know what the heck happened
there, but that was indeed rude.