[Blindmath] Visually Impaired Students Needed for Research Study

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:41:41 UTC 2015

It was a joke, geez.

I'm blind, not visually impaired. I've never been visually impaired,
so the language the researcher used felt like it excluded me. I
thought I was pointing out the obvious.

Also, Sabra is a friend of mine. She didn't think my message was sent
by the researcher. She may have found it annoying, but not hurtful.

Lighten up, folks.

Amanda Lacy