[Blindmath] Questions Regarding Formula Reading With JAWS

Lynn Reed iamlvr at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 02:44:11 UTC 2015

This is the biggest problem for visually impaired people using screen readers for math. There is a beta test going on for a math access program. If you can find the answers to these questions, in a user friendly way, I might add, you would be akin to a god in the visually impaired world!

What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.
----Ralph Waldo Emerson