[Blindmath] Blind STEM research project

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Thu Mar 19 22:06:45 UTC 2015

It's easy to skip over and I haven't heard many people who are using it,
but NVDA+MathPlayer will put out Nemeth onto a refreshable braille display.
So if you prefer Nemeth or just want to practice learning it, that's an
option.

FYI: the Nemeth is generated by LibLouis, and the version of that library
we use is a few years old and may have some bugs that have been fixed. I
hope to do an update to the library in (probably) beta 3.

 Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~