[Blindmath] Question regarding use of normal curve table

Osborne, Jeanne JOsborne at middlesexcc.edu
Mon Mar 23 11:35:22 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am teaching Statistics I at a community college in NJ.  I currently have a student with low vison - she uses a magnifier but it only shows one word at a time.  For tests and quizzes, a proctor will administer them, reading many questions.  For questions that involve numbers and/or drawings, the proctor will draw them with a black marker on a larger sheet of paper.

In a few weeks, the class will be learning about the normal curve and will be using the normal curve table.

Any suggestions as to how to help this student would be greatly appreciated.

Jeanne