[Blindmath] braille code changes and nemeth

Jorge A. Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 14:03:44 UTC 2015

Ah, I see I have not worded myself properly.
What I meant was, UEB only applies to the English language, so
although you are correct in your assumption, based on your evidence,
that UEB would then become the universal braille code my point is that
it only applies to the English language and the rest of the languages
would remain independent of that code.