[Blindmath] How to solve regression equations in XL

Alastair Irving alastair.j.irving at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:00:27 UTC 2015

Yes this is possible using the linest function.  An example formula
would be something like linest(b1:b10,a1:a10).  This is an array formula
so you need to enter it in two cells simultaneously to get both return
values.  Alternatively you could use the slope and intercept functions
to get the two return values separately.

HTH

Alastair