[Blindmath] excell keyboard shortcuts

Jorge A. Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:50:59 UTC 2015

Hello everyone.
I just read the Excell question regarding regression equations that
was just posted and that reminded me of something.
I have a text file that I converted off a PDF I got as part of an
online Excellcourse I took a while back.
The text file contains all the keyboard shortcuts for Microsoft Excell
2013, from basic formatting up to financial equations, flipping
between workbooks, advanced formatting, and data validation options.
The only thing it would require is for the user to turn off the ribbon
menu option that Freedom Scientific created for JAWS since all these
keyboard shortcuts are for those not using JAWS and therefore JAWS'
ribbon menus might cause some slight changes in keyboard layout.
Other then that though all of those shortcuts should work.
If you're interested/need the file please email me off list and I'd be
happy to email it to you.

--
Thank you.

Jorge A. Paez