[Blindmath] Making the University classroom more accessible

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 20:40:34 UTC 2015

I really think you should have a blind student on your team. You say of course you don't have one as though you can't be expected to find one anywhere, but I bet one goes to your school, and that student may even be majoring in math or computer science I think you should work on a specific piece of technology that converts two dimensional objects including moving images into still or moving in three-dimensional images. You point the camera at the picture, and it robotic arms form the three-dimensional image out of clay or maybe the device can somehow fold into the image. Or if you could make a sheet portable 3-D printer, that would also be fine and you could scan the image in and it would printed out in three dimensions. However, the problem with 3-D printing now is that it is expensive and impractical to use.

Sabra Ewing