[Blindmath] Making the University classroom more accessible

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:38:59 UTC 2015

This is a plug for my friend Ann Cunningham's Sensational Draft Board.
I started following this list some years ago when working as a tech
coordinator in higher education Disability Services because I was
looking for ways to figure out Math and other STEM subjects from all
of you.  I've been a personal fan of Ann's drawing board for personal
and professional reasons.

All I can say about the subject shown in this short video is that he
hasn't used anything like these tools since high school geometry as a
low vision teenager in 1972-3.

Hope students and teachers find this useful.

http://sensationalbooks.com/blog.html

Best,
Dan
.