[Blindmath] student accommodations

Sandra Dietle sandradietle at LaDelta.edu
Fri Nov 6 19:55:50 UTC 2015

Greetings,
I have a student who will be attending in the Spring semester who is blind.  What accommodations do we need to have to accommodate this student?  I imagine there are zillions of such accommodations but I'm just wanting the basics at least as a place to start.  The student tells me he is not sure what he needs.  I don't know either.  Thanks for any assistance.

Sandy Dietle, LPC
Director of Counseling and Disability Services
7500 Millhaven Road
Monroe, Louisiana  71203
318-345-9152
Fax 318-345-9087
Student Affairs....... Staying Connected

Attention Students-
For up-to-date enrollment and financial aid information, please monitor your LoLA account<https://my.lctcs.edu/cp/home/displaylogin> regularly.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic mail message and any attachments may contain information that is, or may be, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named herein.  If you are not the intended recipient, an addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this to an addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disclosing, using, copying, or distributing any part of this message or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please contact sender immediately and take steps necessary to delete the message and all its attachments completely from your computer system