[Blindmath] MathML support with JAWS

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Thu Nov 26 15:11:51 UTC 2015

Hello,

You may have to use NVDA to read math on the web.  The other way that might
work is to remove MathPlayer and use the JAWS solution.  I believe the JAWS
solution is audio only and is less useful than MathPlayer.

It has been my experience that the MathPlayer code and JAWS code interfere
with one another.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone 713-444-7838