[Blindmath] Statistical Analysis Software

Tim in 't Veld tim at dvlop.nl
Mon Apr 11 16:03:19 UTC 2016

Hi,
For more information on using R with a screen reader consult Jonathan
Godfrey's book at
http://r-resources.massey.ac.nz/lurn/front.html
Unless you have very specific reasons to choose another package, R is
your best option if you are a screen reader user.
I don't know much about SAS but SPSS is inaccessible, even though IBM
claims otherwise in their documentation. There are a few tricks to get
output but you'll have a very limited and ineffective experience at best.
Tim