[Blindmath] LaTeX to MathML

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 03:17:53 UTC 2016

Maybe not great, but the best I have seen so far. The problem for me is that I want to read a lot of math equations from articles and papers I found on the Internet, but none of those use math ML. They just make each equation be an image. One of my math professors gave me some documents as well, and the really weird because they had the numbers and letters, but all of the symbols were missing. My most recent problem was trying to read this formula to see how many calories a dog burns in a certain situation, but I could never find a website with the formula that I could read, and I finally had to find a tutorial that explained how to do it for people who don't know how to add, so I had to read through this whole tutorial all I wanted was the formula.

Sabra Ewing