[Blindmath] A query about accessibility through a screen reader of mathematical content

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 15:23:51 UTC 2016

They have that in America to, but for some reason, I can't read them unless the pictures were very simple like a very simple graph. For complicated images, I can only understand three-dimensional things. For example, if you gave me a tactile picture of a dog, I would have no idea what it was, but if you gave me a plastic model of a dog, I would know what it was. Other blind people seem to be fine with the tactile pictures though, but I don't know why.

Sabra Ewing