[Blindmath] [Blind math] A query about accessibility through a screen reader of mathematical content

Zach zm290 at msstate.edu
Thu Apr 14 13:46:01 UTC 2016

To take the conversation just a little further off-topic, concerning the
production of 3-D models via 3-D printers, is it necessary for someone to
create each file, or is it like Microsoft Word files where if it's written
on one computer and transferred to another, both can print identical
documents? I'm taking biochemistry in the fall, and wondered if it would be
possible to get some key molecules printed in house through my university. I
have been made to understand that the personnel needed to transcribe the 2-D
representations to 3-D files are not in sufficient supply, so I wondered if
I could hunt up existing 3-D files and have them printed here.

Thoughts are appreciated.

Kind regards,

Zachary Mason
M.S. Student