[Blindmath] A few questions and suggestions

Taylor Arndt taylorarndt99 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 20:36:17 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I am Taylor Arndt. High school student. I am currently taking a math class, but just recently lost my feeling in my fingers. About a year ago. My question is is I used to do braille math, but because I don't really have feeling in my fingers anymore how can I do the equivalent on a laptop? Things I have tried:
I have tried getting the assignments from the teacher and because they're all on paper having to scan them
This solution is not great, because I've had many instances where problems are getting chopped off or they are the wrong problems.
I have tried also getting the equations from the teacher ahead of time and then having to type them, but this  Takes up valuable class Time .
Finally, I am trying in the  infty reader.
Is anybody use this program?
Do you like it?
What format do you output the file into?
If you use latex how do you distribute  to your it teacher or professor?
Also, I'm going to mention my career goal. My goal is to someday become a computer science major, and I realize this requires a lot of math, so I am trying to figure this out at a young age.
Thank you

Taylor Arndt

Sent from my iPhone