[Blindmath] How to Find Trends in Data

Niels Luithardt niels.luithardt at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 22 12:19:25 UTC 2016

Hi Parham,

you have 2 options:

*you can feel the trend (3D modell)
*you can her the trend (sonification of Data)

1)

I Think you have Data in the .csv format.

you can plot .csv with Gnu plot or  anlayse .csv in R and plot it in
R. Then you have a picture. The picture can you transfer into a 3D
Modell in .stl format and plot it  at 3D printer...

Sonification:

you can try to use the  package "audiolyzR" in R to sonificate Data.
But i have no experience with this package. Just ry it, and  i'n
ubterestet ub  yizr exoeruebce

I hope i can help you

regards

Niels