[Blindmath] How to Find Trends in Data

Parham Doustdar parham90 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 07:26:30 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I’m starting to learn about machine learning. However, a great deal of
work in this field is preparing data, which apparently requires you to
find the trends in the data. Sighted people usually draw a plot at this
point, allowing them to see how Y has increased in relation to X.

I was wondering if anyone here has a trick they can tell me to know more
about the trends in data. I have seen messages in this list about the R
programming language, so I’m hoping that people here have had to deal
with statistical data.

Thanks a lot!

​