[Blindmath] A few questions and suggestions

Haden Pike haden.pike at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:07:39 UTC 2016

I’m assuming you wanted this message to go to the list as a whole and not just me. The DOT language might help for this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOT_(graph_description_language) <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOT_(graph_description_language)>.
Haden Pike
Computer Science
University of Kentucky
Class of 2016