[Blindmath] How do I download and install the Liblouis braille editing software?

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Sat Apr 30 18:48:25 UTC 2016

liblouis is a Braille translation and back-translation library. It is
used in many applications. It is not an editor. You would want to use
file2brl which is part of the liblouisutdml paclage. It uses liblouis
for translation and then formats the translation. there are many
configuration options. Try downloading the liblouis (Windows Build) zip
file. I think it includes liblouisutdml .

John