[Blindmath] How fast can a blind or visually impaired person be compared to a sighted person at typesetting mathematical document using LATEX?

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Fri Dec 2 19:06:08 UTC 2016

Hello,

It might be faster if you could use Microsoft Word and MathType
(http://www.dessci.com/)
Which would allow you to enter the equations in Latex, but would allow you
to enter text as simple text without any markup issues.

I am retired now; however, I was always slower in  computer programming than
my sighted counterparts.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838