[Blindmath] Something else to Math ML

Bill Dengler codeofdusk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:35:51 UTC 2016

Wikipedia supports Math ML natively.
If you don’t have a Wikipedia account, you’ll need to create one.
Then log in, and visit this page: http://enwp.org/special:preferences <http://enwp.org/special:preferences>
On the appearance tab, you can change the “math” setting to "MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools).” This displays all math content on Wikipedia as Math ML.
Personally, I prefer LaTeX since I use it to read and write math anyway.
Also, on this page you’ll probably want to change the skin from “vector” to “monobook.” This skin makes some controls easier to use with screen readers.

Thanks,
Bill