[Blindmath] Write maths whithout braille

Mathieu Barbe mat.barbe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 18:32:48 UTC 2016

Hi Neil and others,

thank you for your advice, that works well and useful.

I bought math type after this test.

But the shortkey Alt+\ is not compatible with french keyboard.

When I would like typing just "\", I must press : Alt+Ctrl+8!

on the other hand, I can use the very long shortkey : Alt+y, 2, y, j.

Thanks,

Mathieu