[Blindmath] communities of practice around math accessibility

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Feb 12 13:43:51 UTC 2016

what would you folks think about using the web site of the International
Association of Visually Impaired Technologists? We already have a wiki
and a wordpress blog site set up. Nobody is using it as yet though.  We
have the infrastructure but no content. You have the content but no
infrastructure. Seems like a perfect match. I think we can probably
provide you with whatever services you need.