[Blindmath] {Spam?} RE: Graphing in excel

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:19:44 UTC 2016

My impression was that there are graphing options in Excel that will
generate R^2 values, p vals, and so forth right there on the spot. My
trouble has been extracting the information from the section of the excel
sheet where the graphing appears. I wonder if the JAWS pc cursor or the NVDA
and Window Eyes equivalents would be of service in getting you in the right
area of the worksheet. I've not had much luck in this regard. By the way,
could you tell me how one does generate r^2 and respective p vals from data
columns in Excel? I do know the process in R.
Best,
Trevor