[Blindmath] Graphing in excel

Allan Mesoga allan.mesoga at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 19:00:56 UTC 2016

I don't know how to insert equations on the graph but copying equation
from cell to cell you may press ctrl+c on cell where your equation is
located then go to cell wher you want it to copy and press ctrl+v to
paste it or press application key and select paste special to give
more options.
Hope it helps.

Allan R. Mesoga
Copyreader