[Blindmath] Techniques for taking Algebra through Calculus?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 04:42:40 UTC 2016

Hello,
I am looking for some ways my student can use to take Algebra through
calculus that does not require a significant investment of time to get up
and running.
I know about Latex, but from what I have seen, it takes quite a bit of time
to learn.

Nemeth does not work because my student does not know Braille.

The only other option I can think of is having a tutor there, writing out
in huge letters, or using manipulatives to explain the concepts. I did this
going through Statistics, but it was not fun and currently the student has
not had much success with this method.

The accessibility person has suggested something using math ML may work.
Has anyone worked with math ML before?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>