[Blindmath] Request for BRF Files of Books on Mathematics, Science, Computer & IT, and the English Language

Saaqib Mahmuud saaqib1978 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 14 09:19:54 UTC 2016

Hi BlindMath mates?

How's it going?

Can anybody here send me the braille-ready files (BRF) of school and college level books in the English language on the following subjects?
mathematics
science (general, physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, and more)
computer & information technology
the English language and grammar

It would be OK if these materials are in the UEB, Nemeth, EBAE, or the SEB codes. Just let me know which code these are in.

Looking forward to the support and generosity of the BlindMath community.

Regards.

Saaqib Mahmood (A visually impaired person),
Phone: +92-346-952-7638 (mobile), +92-334-541-7958 (mobile + WhatsApp + Skype + Viber)
Skype ID: saaqib.mahmood
E-mail: saaqib1978 at yahoo.co.in