[Blindmath] Request for ideas for a mac screen reader that with read MathML

Madeleine Rothberg madeleine_rothberg at wgbh.org
Thu Jul 14 18:10:05 UTC 2016

You might find useful information in the Math Support Finder, a tool under development by the Digram Center at Benetech to help with this question.

http://msf.mathmlcloud.org/

Their result for Mac OSX suggest it should work with Safari:
http://msf.mathmlcloud.org/setups/results?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q%5Bplatform_version_platform_id_eq%5D=6&q%5Bassistive_technology_version_assistive_technology_id_eq%5D=&q%5Bbrowser_reader_version_browser_reader_id_eq%5D=&q%5Bfile_format_id_eq%5D=&q%5Boutputs_id_eq%5D=&commit=Search

-Madeleine

--
Madeleine Rothberg
Senior Subject Matter Expert