[Blindmath] Opening SAS Data Files in SAS with JAWS 17

Theodor Loots theo.loots at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 11:16:26 UTC 2016

Dear Zac,

You have a number of options:
(1)	First run a proc contents on your dataset:  The final table in the
output is an alphabetical list of all the variables and their attributes.
(2)	Use proc print, or proc sql to print the first 10 observations of
the set:  This will give you an idea of what is going on in the data.

Make sure that html output is generated, otherwise you'll have a hard time
trying to navigate the results.

I hope this helps...

Best,