[Blindmath] new command line processing of Octave 4.0.0

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Mon Mar 14 13:46:20 UTC 2016

There are, of course, many programs, including editors, which can convert Unix line endings back to DOS/Windows endings. But a quick and dirty way to read an output file is to tell Windows to load it into Wordpad. Just don't tell Wordpad to save it.
Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.