[Blindmath] Pearson Accessible Equation Editor

Dooley, Sam sam.dooley at pearson.com
Mon Mar 21 19:24:37 UTC 2016

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for the feedback!

I agree that braille and speech are two important ways folks should have to
interact with online mathematics.  We are interested in adding speech
support to the work we have done to support online braille, but we're not
there just yet.

Import/export functions are also on our plan, with the first target being
content MathML since the round-trip support is trivial.  If there are
specific output formats that would be of interest, please let us know.

Sam