[Blindmath] request for providing some information

Iqbal Hosen iqbalrtbd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 09:36:32 UTC 2016

Respected administrator and the members,

I would be very happy and grateful if you kindly provide me following
information.

1 What braille code for math and science  is mostly used in the world now?

2 What are advantages of nemeth code?

3 Is there any blind mathematician in the west?if, any, please tell me a few
words about them.

4 Is there any embosser which can emboss geometric shape and graphs? If any,
please specify.

5 Are there any members in this group who are studying math and science in
the higher level?    If any, please tell me something about your study.

Sorry to ask you many questions. I need the information seriously, because I
am from Bangladesh, a resource teacher, work in an integrated education
program for the visually impaired. Nobody wants to believe in our country
that a visually impaired can do math. So they are trying to omit math for
the blind.

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Iqbal hosen.