[Blindmath] Math player and IE11

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Tue Nov 8 21:58:28 UTC 2016

Hello Aqil,

MathPlayer is not compatible with IE11. Depending on the version you're using, JAWS probably doesn't need MathPlayer anyway. For more tips on using MathPlayer, the MathPlayer user manual is available on our website: http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathplayer/manual.htm

Regards,
Bob Mathews
Director of Training
Twitter: @afwings, @MathType

Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach CA 90802

www.dessci.com
~Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor~