[Blindmath] Learning R

Suman Rath sr0038 at mix.wvu.edu
Mon Nov 14 13:05:55 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,
Could you also tell me what other options there could be for doing
statistical annalysis with screen readers?
Thank you s much for your help and advice.
It is chalanging however as I have selected a field where I need to
publish journal articles with deep data annalysis, it is important
that I pickup a good software.

Regards,
Suman.