[Blindmath] Learning R

Zach zm290 at msstate.edu
Mon Nov 14 14:49:03 UTC 2016

The other thing I'd wonder about in your situation, and yes you can get this
service via human readers, but obtaining publications not in accessible
format. But I don't know. I'm in a field where a lot of publications are
still not completely accessible. Maybe more publications are made accessible
in statistics journals?

If someone has experience with using Imfty software in the OCR of STEM
publications, could you write me off list? This is something I've been
meaning to investigate using for some years now.

Thanks,

Zac

Zachary Mason
M.S. Student