[Blindmath] Accessible Materials - from Nube obviously

Zach zm290 at msstate.edu
Sun Nov 27 22:48:42 UTC 2016

Hello,

Have you heard of the Learning Ally Library? Perhaps RFB&D? Learning Ally is
the new name for RFB&D. It is a nonprofit organization that provides audio
textbooks to the blind. Students used to receive free membership to RFB&D,
and I was grandfathered into the system so the same rules apply to me, but
I'm not sure what individual memberships cost. They do have audio books on
Linear Algebra.

Hope this helps,

Zac

Zachary Mason